AIM
phlexxo

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Really good.

The message was quite good and appreciated. Keep it up, keep that truth going on there, no more box life.

The ending was tight too - you showed how things do start to get better when one has their own way, own point of view, own mind. That person is also persecuted because it means the rest of those who did succumb to conformity, they have to question themselves, reinterpret their lives, and that's often very berry hard.

Well done man, as you can see it got me going, and that's a good thing - not in no box neither. Thanks!

Short::Self-Defense Short::Self-Defense

Keep Going

You've got character, some mirth tossed in there. Get to it!

sebbeshs responds:

Yeah. AND its good. :D

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

89%! and a silly ass hat

Why you got me hangin' on a cliff, doggie!?!

This is the first episode I've watched, and I like the animation a whole lot. There's alot of character in there and you've definitely got your style going. All I'd say is get some more voice power. Still, I want to see the next fight either way.

Great job.

Particle Wars Extreme Particle Wars Extreme

I am impressed - and inspired

Wow man I got to the first boss and beat it, this game is tight. I like the visuals and the music choice, it really goes together well. The powerups are tight and keep the fun going, like I said I am impressed and want to learn skills like that. I'ma put some music up too, so maybe someone else (or you) can put it in a tight game!

excellent!

ZEGMAN responds:

Thanks a lot man :)

New Doyu Difference 1.1 New Doyu Difference 1.1

Really Cool

I think it is very original to take something basic like this and jazz it up into a game. Congrats on making spot the differences tight! Wish this was on Wii or something, kids nowadays would eat this up!

TIGHT EFFORT!